• Modern Language Association
• American Philosophical Association
Recent Conference Activity
• May 2019 – “Hans Blumenberg on Technology and the Consequences of Invisibility.” To be delivered at the Twenty-First Biannual Conference of the Society for Philosophy and Technology held at Texas A&M University (College Station, TX).
• January 2018 – Invited participation on panel devoted to the 400th Anniversary of King Lear ; paper entitled “Recent Philosophical Receptions of King Lear : Slavoj Žižek and Stanley Cavell.” Delivered at the Modern Language Association Convention (New York City).
• January 2018 – Participant in special session entitled “’Alternative Facts’ and Fictions: Multiplicity and Indeterminacy in the Aftermath of the 2016 Presidential Election.” Delivered at the Modern Language Association Convention (New York City).
• November 2016 – “Philip Dick’s Fascist Projection as Our Present, Or, Communism as the Structuring Absence of The Man in the High Castle.” Delivered at the South Central Modern Language Association Convention (Dallas, TX).
• Editorial Board Member, Evental Aesthetics (2017-present)
• Philosophy Section Editor, Open Library of Humanities (2016-present)
• Editorial Board Member, Fast Capitalism (2014-present)
• Editor, Arachnē (1994-96)
• Reader for Bloomsbury, Columbia University Press, University Press of New England, State University of New York Press, PMLA, College Literature, Journal of Transnational American Studies, Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, and Mosaic